As we start to experience or we train to experience shifting, we realise there is a full lexicon and a lot of words or abbreviation we don’t know about. So the point of this page is to give you a full lexicon of every word you need for your Shifting adventure.
Shifting : The words you need to know
- CR stands for “Current Reality,” which is the reality you are currently experiencing, or the life you know.
OR stands for “Original Reality,” which is another term for CR and means the same thing.
- DR stands for “Desired Reality,” which is the reality you want to shift to experience. You can also call it “Designated Reality” for mindset purposes or “Intended Reality” or “Target Reality” for different mindset purposes.
- WR stands for “Waiting Room,” which is a smaller reality you can shift to before going to your DR.
- Scripts are instructions you write to determine which reality you’re shifting to. Clones are the part of your consciousness that you leave behind in your CR body when you shift.
- Affirmations are positive phrases you repeat to help strengthen your beliefs. They can include phrases like “I am in my desired reality” while shifting and often used with methods to help you shift.
- Subliminals are videos or audios that contain repetitive affirmations that are too fast or too low to hear, which target your subconscious mind. The goal of subliminals is to influence your beliefs, whether it’s about your appearance or abilities. They work by repetition, so the more you hear them, the more you start to believe them. They are based on beliefs, so you will see results as quickly as you believe you will. You can find subliminals on websites like YouTube or make your own.