For those new to Reality Shifting, there are no special methods that are specifically designed for beginners. The best method for beginners could be the Raven Method. You can check out our “best shiftings methods” for more information. Additionally, here are a few tips for those just starting out with Reality Shifting :
- Do not get overwhelmed by the process. It took me a few months to properly shift, but I was only able to come close, or actually shift for only a few minutes on three other occasions. All the people who claim they are close, or have experienced certain symptoms should be really encouraged! You are getting there, and you WILL do it, so stay positive and keep going! It may take some time, but it will be worth it in the end.
- Taking breaks from Shifting is totally okay if it’s stressing you out or affecting your sleep schedule, etc. There is no single rule that works for everyone – it’s totally up to you how often you should commit to it. Some people might benefit from taking a break every day, twice a day, while others might find that taking a break every few days works best for them. Whatever works for you – just remember to be kind to yourself and don’t feel pressured to do more than what’s comfortable.
- Stop worrying – and I cannot emphasize this enough – about your script! I get asked this so often – “Should I add this, is this too much, is one page not enough, what else should I add???” – and my answer is always the same: Stop. If you feel the urge to write 20 pages of script, then do it, if it helps you reach your goals. But I think, deep down, you know what you want. Your subconscious knows exactly where you want to go, who you want to be and so on. My advice is to keep your script simple and avoid stressing over it too much, as this will only make things harder for you. Writing can be a daunting task, but if you trust your instincts and remember to keep it simple, you’ll be sure to get the results you desire.
- Drink water – it’s essential for your overall health and wellbeing. I’m not sure why everyone is always harping on about it, but it’s true: staying hydrated is incredibly important and beneficial for your body and your mind.
- Make sure you have scripted (either physically or in your head, that’s fine too), basic things like how and when you will come back to your CR, if at all. It’s important to have this clear in your mind, as it is easy to “wake up” by accident back in your CR, if your intentions are not clear. Personally, I have scripted that I’ll come back to my CR when I tell myself “wake up” in my DR. It is that simple! Additionally, you may also want to script how time flows in your dream reality, specifying the ratio of time in your DR to time in your CR, so that you can keep track of the time in your DR (for example, 1 day in DR = 1 hour in CR, or whatever ratio you want). Scripting this helps ensure that you don’t lose track of time in your DR, and that your experiences in your DR are consistent.
If you DO manage to shift and things aren’t exactly how you’d planned, that’s okay too. It’s important to remember that shifting your consciousness to a whole other reality and having everything be EXACTLY how you want it is a process that takes practice. You may encounter some challenges along the way, but be patient with yourself and keep trying. With enough practice and dedication, you can master the skill of shifting your consciousness and manifesting the reality of your dreams.